(the sample UI)
Table of Contents
- Quick Intro
The DotDiff Library allows you to compare Xml Document "B" against Document "A". It will highlight nodes which are missing or different in document "A".
The solution contains 2 projectsDotDiff
- the main libraryDotDiff.TestInterface
- this is a showcase tool, mainly written for demo and testing purposes.
Written in C#, built on .Net 2.0 (so more projects can use the library)
- Comapare 2 Xml Documents
- informs upon 2 differeneces (Missing Node or Node Value Difference)
- Copy over a selected change
- Copy all changes
- Generate a Diff Gram
- allows an Id node to be set, incase your nodes have a child node as its Id
Very small intro to the library can be found here http://www.dbones.co.uk/blog/post/2009/01/DotDiff---a-Quick-Intro-to-the-library.aspx
Cannot compare nodes on possistion.
Currently no unit tests (will be looking into this soon)